Universal Life Church Seminary Students

This is a list of our seminary students with the Universal Life Church. If you've signed up as a seminary student and wish to be listed on the site, please send me your info and I'll get you added.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Universal Life Church

Rev. Simone Simpson
Ordained March 19th, 2010
Texas


Seminary Student Currently Working on Chaplaincy Courses


I believe that each one of us was created with a beautiful spiritual core. That no matter your specific belief we are all on similar paths - our paths are just in different places. After years of studying different religious beliefs I had 'it' (that 'it') explained to me best as follows: each one of us, Christian, Jew, Hindu, Muslim, Pagan - we are all a spoke on a great wheel. As that wheel turns everything moves towards the center - and it's that center that we hope most to achieve.


I was raised Southern Baptist and currently work in an administrative position at an Episcopal School - I love the school, the students, and the faith that carries each soul in and around it. I've attended numerous different Christian denomination churches, discovered my spirituality exactly when I was supposed to and revel in the joy of discovering the spirit of all faiths and the beauty of each.


I became ordained after much soul searching - realizing it was the 'right' thing to continue my path. Having studied the Bible for much of my life, I enjoy discovering and reading other spiritual texts. Simply, if obtaining love and acceptance, empathy and compassion is part of a belief - I am over-joyed that such venues are available and that we live in a time and world where love is recognized in so many ways.


Life is truly love. 

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  As an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've enjoyed watching the continual growth of the seminary.