Universal Life Church Seminary Students

This is a list of our seminary students with the Universal Life Church. If you've signed up as a seminary student and wish to be listed on the site, please send me your info and I'll get you added.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Universal Life Church

Rev. Gwendolyn Ashford
Ordained Sept. 10, 2007

I went to church one Sunday where I heard the powerful message from God. The Sermon was about obedience. "Say Yes" was the title that got my attention on September 9th, 2007. I had received Christ in my life June, 1990.  I have been allowing God to use me since then; however I had been running from my calling. I decided to surrender that day.
 I consider Social Justice Minister, and have a special gift to advocate for God's people. I have many ideas. I'm going to allow God to order my steps. I plan on reaching people by leading them to their own understanding. I began The four Gospel series, and plan on a religious journey.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.