Universal Life Church Seminary Students

This is a list of our seminary students with the Universal Life Church. If you've signed up as a seminary student and wish to be listed on the site, please send me your info and I'll get you added.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2012

ULC Seminary Student - Rev. Walsh

Rev. James Michael Walsh III    
Location: Atwater, Ohio
Ordained: August 12th, 2012
Seminary Story:
I have always had an interest in religion. I was born a Roman Catholic, but converted to Orthodoxy when I was 18. I always had an interest in serving from a ministerial position, but having been married, widowed, and now married again, the Church would never ordain me to the priesthood (Orthodox priests can only be married once). So I will never be able to realize that desire of mine through my Church. One night, the thought came ot mind to check the net and look into ordination regulations, etc...long story short, I found ULC! What I really like about ULC is that they allow you to remain in your Church...or whatever faith you are in...while enabling you to serve your fellow man, and God, with more authority, and direction.
I am looking forward to the seminary courses, and learning as much as I can. Reasons being that I love furthering my own knowlege, and also to add more *credibility* to my ordination for those who are convinced that being a minister requires degrees, etc. I also look forward to sharing those special moments of all those that my calling brings me in contact with.
God bless!


Sincerely:
Pastor Jim Walsh