Universal Life Church Seminary Students

This is a list of our seminary students with the Universal Life Church. If you've signed up as a seminary student and wish to be listed on the site, please send me your info and I'll get you added.

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Online Seminary Program

Valerie McCready -- Ordained Feb. 2008
I don't really recall my original reason for becoming ordained. What I do know now, though, is this: something in me, when I see people struggling with their faith, wants to help. Regardless of whatever faith it is. I want to sit down with them, learn about what they're struggling with, and help them with it. 

Failing that, if there are irreconcilable differences between the individual and what they believe in, or if they have completely lost faith, I want to help them regain that faith - regardless if it is in what they once believed in, or something new. I just want to help them find something to hold on to, to believe in, and to be able to draw strength from and use to realize the kind of special person they are. 

I've taken classes mainly focused on pagan aspects, but I grew up in a Baptist church and have no problem learning of other religions, discussing about religion, concepts of god/divinity/spirit, etc. or any other words you want to use to describe what you believe in. I'm only prejudiced against people who don't have an open mind.

Universal Life Church 

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  As an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've enjoyed watching the continual growth of the seminary.