Universal Life Church Seminary Students

This is a list of our seminary students with the Universal Life Church. If you've signed up as a seminary student and wish to be listed on the site, please send me your info and I'll get you added.

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Online Seminary Program


Rev. Janet Williams, Ordained 5/5/1998
I became ordained because I do not like regular churches, as they are too political for me.   I had hoped one day to start a church of my own, but have not been able to get it done, as I would need some classes and some of the equipment.       

But who knows maybe one day yet.  In the meantime I read all the things that are emailed to me and feel as though I am learning something new all the time.

Rev. Janet Williams
Katy, TX
Universal Life Church

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  As an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've enjoyed watching the continual growth of the seminary.