Universal Life Church Seminary Students

This is a list of our seminary students with the Universal Life Church. If you've signed up as a seminary student and wish to be listed on the site, please send me your info and I'll get you added.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Universal Life Church


I first became Ordained March 11, 2008.
I did it at first, to get back at someone, but now, it has been over three years and I rather enjoy being able to have this.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  As an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've enjoyed watching the continual growth of the seminary.