Universal Life Church Seminary Students

This is a list of our seminary students with the Universal Life Church. If you've signed up as a seminary student and wish to be listed on the site, please send me your info and I'll get you added.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Universal Life Church

Dr. Judith Wolf
Ordained May, 2003

-     I am currently working on a Dr. of Ministry degree at Universal Life Church Seminary and have recently completed the Masters level. I study with Universal Life Church because I feel that I have been called to do this. I am a Reiki Master and partner in Vibrations, which offers healing arts. In addition, I have a Ph.D. in Educational Psychology, a Masters in Elementary and Remedial Education and Post Doctoral work in counseling with a concentration in grief counseling all of which will hopefully be helpful in my Ministry. Over ten years ago, I migrated to Phoenix where I immediately became immersed in the cultural life of the community serving on several Boards, The Phoenix Office of Arts and Culture, and co-founding a non-profit, Young Arts Arizona Ltd., which exhibits the children’s artwork with focus on children at risk. I have recently published a book of poetry through AuthorHouse entitled “Weeping Shadows.” 

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  As an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've enjoyed watching the continual growth of the seminary.