Universal Life Church Seminary Students

This is a list of our seminary students with the Universal Life Church. If you've signed up as a seminary student and wish to be listed on the site, please send me your info and I'll get you added.

Search This Blog

Friday, August 24, 2012

Fray (chaplain for prisons, hospitals and nursing homes)


 Thank you for allowing me to be ordained.  I am a retired Activity director for nursing homes and assisted living . I worked closely with the ill and dying and with their families, friends.  I loved what I did so much I think the calling of becoming a Chaplain is what the heavenly father wanted for me to do in the first place.  I have patients, humility, compassion and respect and love for every soul here on earth no matter what their beliefs or where they come from or religion color we are all the same in fathers eyes. don't you think?  Any way i want to minister to the prisons, jails, to our lost souls and to the terminally ill and their families.  And what ever else I'm called upon to do for the heavenly fathers work.

My personal religion is Wiccan\ Pagan but I do believe in the almighty father and mother earth and her creations.  God created the heavens and earth but mother nature rules the earth wind fire water to some degree along with the heavenly father. and paganism for my love of all nature and all living things god created to help with nature balance of things here on earth.  I also believe in the devil cause without belief in satin you can't believe in heavenly father!  There is good and evil in the world today and Jesus did die for our sins, and I am so thankful for this due to the fact the state of which the world lies in!  Meaning holy wars and crimes will go on till the revolution says in the bible the 7 seals will be reveled and the world as we know it shall parish! Blessed be and in his holy name amen.