Universal Life Church Seminary Students

This is a list of our seminary students with the Universal Life Church. If you've signed up as a seminary student and wish to be listed on the site, please send me your info and I'll get you added.

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Universal Life Church

Rev. Ayanvlideha Rick -- Ordained January 1, 2000

I come from the Dildine family of Cloud's Creek, OK. via NC., I am of the Paint Clan of the Cherokee Nation.  I work with my community in these areas: Dream visioning, Consultations, Weddings, Cherokee Spirit Medicine work, Art,a Reiki Seichium Master, I do hospice work when I am called. I hold a Clinical Herbology degree and open for consultations, I also assist people when they are over whelmed with life and the changes that arise in their journey,(counseling). I also facilitate: Rites of Passages in celebration of all phases of one's walk upon Mother Earth, Workshops, Medicine Wheel journeys, tours, Storytelling, Native Spirituality Education.
I am an Embassador of Peace and a minister of the ULC family. I work with all walks of life nationally and internationally. As an artist, speaker, teacher, and a Pipe Carrier for the Cherokee Nation and those of like mind and heart, I work with those who Divine Creator sends to me by empowering & enriching lives now unto the seven generations.  

I am currently participating in the Spirit Quest class and have attained a D. Div..
Thank you Rev. Amy for all you tireless hours on this site to keep it fresh and inviting to all of as as ministers.

--
Blessings from our Sacred Medicine Circle,

Rev. Ayanvli Rick
Walk in Balance
928-202-8915
928-202-8820
ayanvli@gmail.com
http://sedonawalkinbalance.ning.com/
Native American Spirituality
Empowering and Enriching lives
Now unto the seven generations

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  I am an Embassador of Peace and a minister of the ULC family. I work with all walks of life nationally and internationally. As an artist, speaker, teacher, and a Pipe Carrier for the Cherokee Nation and those of like mind and heart I work with those who Divine Creator sends to me by empowering & enriching lives now unto the seven generations.

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  As an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've enjoyed watching the continual growth of the seminary.