Universal Life Church Seminary Students

This is a list of our seminary students with the Universal Life Church. If you've signed up as a seminary student and wish to be listed on the site, please send me your info and I'll get you added.

Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

Seminary Program

James Henry Buckley
slainte!!
ordained: 09/09/2005
I became ordained by ULC in 2005 because they said they ordained pagans,and at the time I couldn't find a coven, circle or grove.  I finally paid for a "pagan minister" title on earth day 2006.
I discovered ULC Seminary when I became internet savvy in 2008.  I like the wide selection of courses they offer in paganism (plan to enroll/take all 4 pagan courses), spirituality, and metaphysics.
That is it for now,
blessed be!!

J. Henry Buckley

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  As an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've enjoyed watching the continual growth of the seminary.