Universal Life Church Seminary Students

This is a list of our seminary students with the Universal Life Church. If you've signed up as a seminary student and wish to be listed on the site, please send me your info and I'll get you added.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Seminary Student Program

Rev. Brenda Plumley
I was ordained March 24, 2007
Since becoming ordained my life has taken on a lot of change. Personal growth especially.
I was interested in becoming ordained with Universal Life Church because they are what I was looking for in a church.  I am put off by most religions and beliefs but ULC is what I was looking for in that it is very diverse. Truly non-denominational.
I joined the Seminary to further my education and gain a better understanding of non-mainstream religions as well as other areas of spirituality such as chakra points, meditation, creating reality,  they also teach aspects of quantum theory. Upon making my selection for my first seminary course I was amazed by abundance of courses and interesting topics.
I officiated my first wedding in October 2010, and will officiate another in May 2011.  I have begun a healing out reach for impoverished people in my community.  Friends who also have ordained by ULC get together to utilize meditation techniques as well as working chakra point healing, Reiki, laying on of hands and prayer.  I am an artist. I create survivor art, ( art work specifically created for survivors of childhood sexual/physical abuse), so having people to perform healing on those who come to the shows, who are themselves survivors, creates a positive healing environment for my art shows.
My first seminary course was Spirit Quest.  It was an amazing experience.  Spirit Quest healed me a bit more.  I found all the information extremely helpful in my life. My friends even notice the positive change within me.
I am planning my next course for February 2011.  I know that the information in the courses offered by ULC are life empowering and I look forward to years more of learning through ULC.
Many Blessings!
Rev. Brenda Plumley

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  As an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've enjoyed watching the continual growth of the seminary.