Universal Life Church Seminary Students

This is a list of our seminary students with the Universal Life Church. If you've signed up as a seminary student and wish to be listed on the site, please send me your info and I'll get you added.

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Seminary Program Student

Rev. Ayanvlideha Rick, DDiv., CRSMT; Ordained Jan. 31, 2000
I am an Embassador of Peace and a minister of the ww.ulcseminary.org family.
I became ordained to be able to reach more types of people within their particular walks of life, I work with all walks of life nationally and internationally. 
As an artist, speaker, teacher, and a Pipe Carrier for the Cherokee Nation and those of like mind and heart.
I work with those who Divine Creator sends to me by, empowering & enriching lives now unto the seven generations with all root races.
I conduct Funerals and Weddings and am a full service minister.
I assist others with healing and growth through Counseling, Journey work, Red Road Teachings, Rites of passages, & hands on experienctual workshops on the land and in my office. 
I have completed the Spirit Quest course with Rev. Amy Long.
I found it to be a wonderful burnishment and polishing for my skills and excellent new tools I have added to my spiritual tool box.


I am currently taking the Dr. of Spiritual Development course with Dr. Crouch.
I would recommend this course to anyone who is on a learning and evolving path to assist others in healing and growth.

I
--
Blessings from our Sacred Medicine Circle,


Rev. Ayanvli Rick
Walk in Balance
928-202-8915
928-202-8820
ayanvli@gmail.com
http://walkinbalance.4t.com
Native American Spirituality
Empowering and Enriching lives
Now unto the seven generations

********************************************

To ordain yourself with the Universal Life Church, for Free, for Life, right now, use the Free Online Ordination, button -- Click the link!

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  As an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've enjoyed watching the continual growth of the seminary.


Try our new free toolbar at: ULC Toolbar