Universal Life Church Seminary Students

This is a list of our seminary students with the Universal Life Church. If you've signed up as a seminary student and wish to be listed on the site, please send me your info and I'll get you added.

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Universal Life Church

Name:  Rev. Stephanie M. Keys
Date of Ordination:  November 2009

I have been a psychic/medium since I was very young and have shared this gift for upwards of 47 years.  I am also a “ghost hunter” and aid spirits in crossing over or to find peace in their choice to remain on this plane.

 I became ordained in order to share a lifelong gift of psychic ability as well as my soul’s mission to make the world a better place and give comfort; spiritual aid; and peace and joy to those in need.

In taking the courses of Universal Life Church, I am hoping to gain knowledge and understanding along with the whys and wherefores of why things happen, I hope to understand what the purpose is of our place physically and spiritually in the world and our souls’ mission in this incarnation and utilize this knowledge in helping others in their need to find their purpose(s) in life.

Stephanie Keys
Business phone: (631) 424-7874

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  As an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've enjoyed watching the continual growth of the seminary.