Universal Life Church Seminary Students

This is a list of our seminary students with the Universal Life Church. If you've signed up as a seminary student and wish to be listed on the site, please send me your info and I'll get you added.

Search This Blog

Monday, July 19, 2010

Universal Life Church

Rev. Luke Bluewolf Clayton -- Ordained December 13, 2009

Universal Life Church
I have both studied and taught religious and spiritual studies for much of my life. I grew up with a strong Catholic spiritual practice, but over time became interested in comparative studies of world religions, and the underlying philosophy of religion. These days my Christian beliefs are tempered with an edge of Buddhist and Judaic Kabbalist practice, and I am open to the message of truth which lies at the inner heart of most of the worlds great faiths. 

I hold Bachelors and Masters degrees in psychology and religion, and now an honorary Doctorate in Divinity from the ULC. It had always been my intention to enter the ministry, but it was only after finding the ULC that I realized I had finally found my true spiritual home, with its message of universal love and acceptance for all. 

I am now intending to progress my studies in philosophy and metaphysics with the seminary, and to expand my ability to practice, teach and lead in my spiritual path, more effectively with each day that is given to me.  

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  As an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've enjoyed watching the continual growth of the seminary.