Universal Life Church Seminary Students

This is a list of our seminary students with the Universal Life Church. If you've signed up as a seminary student and wish to be listed on the site, please send me your info and I'll get you added.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Universal Life Church

Rev.Eddie R Albertson D.D. FRC SI
Ordained 10/13/2005
Served in the military 6 years with a Honorable Discharge from the USMC
Having a service connected disability from the Military
Seeing the terrible effects of drugs on military over seas.
I returned home to find it even at home.
Because of my disability I had to check in at a VA Hospital constantly 
The mental problems I had lead me to the higher learning of Mystery Schools
The saying ,'Make it An Adventure' got me through some terrible things of mind.
Sometimes when I'm feeling bad I just hold the Holy Bible book of the God of My Heart .
I had several Schools to choose on the internet the ULC site was the one I choose to get schooling
Their are a lot of teachers in the background in ULC the lessons are great 
Rev.Eddie012@aol.com
Presently taking two courses from ULC Seminary
The Four Gospels Course
Matthew,Mark,Luck,John
Master of the Chaplaincy Studies Course
The course in the path for my future through ULC is to keep on even being not in the best of health
Having studied the esoteric sciences for over 25 years I have brought my minds eye to the life teachings of Jesus Christ through the Holy Bible
ULC has all forms of one Bible in their teachings ,that's what I seek .
The Rosicrucian Order AMORC 
A non religious School teaching the Ancient knowledge as it was taught in ,"Ancient Mystery Schools" .
Called Practical Mysticism.
Reaching the Plane teachings after 25 years of study
Martinist Order
Teaching  Christian Mysticism and the way of the Unknown Philosopher
Having completed the required tests in a Rosicrucian Lodge
SI Degree bestowed by the Supreme Grand Lodge AMORC  
Astara
A church of the Mysteries
Completing 6 degrees of the Mastery of Life
I requested Ordination through ULC Church which was bestowed ...10/13/2005
I've been very fortunate in my life although not having a lot of wealth.
As a result I have devoted my life to the now around me.
God's blessing in prayer

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  As an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've enjoyed watching the continual growth of the seminary.