Universal Life Church Seminary Students

This is a list of our seminary students with the Universal Life Church. If you've signed up as a seminary student and wish to be listed on the site, please send me your info and I'll get you added.

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Universal Life Church

Rev. Kirk Alan Haas -- Ordained 2/11/2004

My first act as a minister was to perform the funeral service for my brother Terry in September of 2004. That is not why I became a minister, but it did change my life forever. It was the panic phone call the following March that directed my clerical course. 

A friend 'needed' to be married within the week and my wife said "sure Kirk can do that." I have gone on to set up a wedding ministry doing mostly secular weddings and am busy most weekends throughout the season. After joining the Seminary I have since started a web-church 'Peace Garden ULC' at www.peacegardenulc.org with the help of Rev. Booth from whom I received that panic phone call to do his wedding back in 2005. Funny how this world turns and how we discover our place in it. I am about halfway through my seminary courses heading toward a Masters degree in Ministry and enjoy the study very much.

Rev. Kirk A. Haas

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  As an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've enjoyed watching the continual growth of the seminary.