Universal Life Church Seminary Students

This is a list of our seminary students with the Universal Life Church. If you've signed up as a seminary student and wish to be listed on the site, please send me your info and I'll get you added.

Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

Universal Life Church

Edith Acker -- Ordained April 1, 2007

Universal Life Church 
Well, I am a Christian Wicca, and I am glad you allow all religions into this seminary. I grew up a Christian, most of my life, but it was recently that I have discovered Christian Wicca.

Was glad, cause it made me a better person, and made me feel better about myself. It's hard sometimes cause I tried to tell my family of my religion, and they just kept judging me, and telling me I was going to hell, and that I was a Satan Worshiper, and so forth, and it made me upset. So I had to go back into the closet, on this point. But as a minister, I can preach what I believe is right without actually telling people that I am a Christian Wicca. So thank you, for this.

God Bless you. Edith

As a long time member of ULC, Rev. Long created the seminary site to help train our ministers. We also have a huge catalog of Universal Life Church materials.  As an ordained minister with the Universal Life Church for many years and it's Seminary since the beginning, I've enjoyed watching the continual growth of the seminary.